Paseo Properties’ property management service has two primary goals for your rental property: Increase cash flow and reduce risk. We accomplish these goals with a focus on unmatched customer service, innovative leasing techniques and up-to-the-minute technology best practices.
With over 1,000 units leased in both rent-controlled and non rent-controlled environments, we find quality tenants at or above market rents and use extensive screening to ensure tenants don’t cause costly problems down the road.
Our focus is on small apartment buildings of 15 units or less, and single family homes in San Francisco and Marin County. In addition to the services listed below, we strive to outperform all other property managers with our customer service.
Whether it is our 24 hour access to updated financial records, providing immediate repairs to maintenance issues or always being available to talk, our goal is to make our clients feel that their investment property is completely under control and performing at it’s best.
Another differentiation of our property management service is our willingness to embrace new technology that will increase efficiency. We are industry leaders when it comes to online rent payments, digital owner monthly statements, online maintenance requests and Internet exposure for vacancy listings.
Of course there is no substitute for high quality onsite repairs and maintenance to your property, which we provide through our vetted and professional network of vendors.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our service further and how we may improve the performance, through income maximization and expense mitigation, of your investment property.
Cutting Edge Tools and Reliable Service
Below is a list of services included in our monthly management fee:
• Collect rents, pay bills, loans, taxes, etc.
• Enforce collection of rents and serve the appropriate notices to tenants if rents are not timely paid or if tenants otherwise do not comply with their lease agreement.
• Manage the regular maintenance needs, as well as emergency repairs.
• Prepare monthly operating statements, delivered by email or accessed online through our own custom owner portal.
• Provide the required annual IRS 1099 forms.
We also provide full leasing services for all vacant units, including:
• Advertise, market and handle all inquiries for all vacant units. Conduct open houses and showings as necessary to find the right tenant.
• Tenant screening services including: credit checks, employment/income verification, landlord references, eviction screening.
• Execute rental lease agreements
• Conduct move-in and move-out inspections, documented by video.
• Collect all move-in funds in advance of tenant’s occupancy.
• Provide owner with all original documentation upon completion if desired.